“Patagonia, where the best grip in the world is.” Wide landscapes, natural paths, diversity of terrain and a tourist infrastructure that position Patagonia among one of the best destinations for MTB trips.
San Carlos de Bariloche, Villa La Angostura, Bolsón, San Martin de los Andes are some of the destinations with the best trails to practice MTB in Patagonia Argentina.
Most of the trails are natural and surrounded by some of the most incredible landscapes that can be accessed with a mountain bike.
We always recommend to travel when the conditions of the destination are the best, that’s why we organize the trip through Patagonia during April and May.
How much money and time is saved if someone tells you what circuits to walk, what transport to take or where to go shopping!
For the trip to Patagonia this is what we offer:
- Transfers to and from the airport, the more people traveling on the same date, the cheaper these transferes are.
- Lodging in houses for the entire trip (maximum 8 people).
- Option to customize the trip (duration and rides).
- Session of photos and videos for each participant. *
* Individual photos and a general video.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Some prices may change, the costs are approximate, total: USD1800.
- Transfers in out airport.
- Transfers during the trip.
- Accommodation for 6 nights.
- Food and drinks every day
- Guide and instructor.
- Assistance in travel.
- Photos and video
In most cases for 4 and 6 people.
Depending on what amenities you want, we can fix the budget.
Technical level: it’s a mid – advanced trip and requires some experience with enduro bikes but it is not a limitation.
If you are in good physical condition you will be able to enjoy the trip to the most (we don’t always have shuttle service available), many of the days are long and it is the most recommended option.